Pedalboard build for Vince DiGioia (Owner)
Mounted on a Creation Music Company 24”x16” flat pedalboard and powered by a Strymon Zuma.
1. Custom Junction Box (Passive Mono In, Buffered Stereo Out, Audition Loop, Tuner Out)
2. Coppersound Pedals Captain Hook Octave Fuzz (to Junction Box)
3. Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
4. (In NS-2 Effects Loop) RJM - (Loop 1: Fulltone OCD; Loop 2: Audition Loop; Loop 3: 1981 Inventions DRV; Loop 4: Fulltone Full Drive; Loop 5: Blue FX Nebula Overdrive; Loop 6: Vertex Effects Boost V1; Insert Loop: Mission Engineering VM-1 Volume)
5. Eventide H9 w/ (EXP Out to Mission Engineering H9 Expression Pedal)
6. Strymon TimeLine
7. Strymon BigSky (to Junction Box)
RJM PBC-6X controlling the Eventide H9, Strymon TimeLine and BigSky via MIDI.
Power in Numbers